Monday, September 11, 2006

For an encore, he'll wipe his ass with it.....

It's one thing to stage a photo-op, even a dishonest photo-op.

But to pose for what is obviously intended to be an archival photograph while wiping ones feet on the American flag is just eye-poppingly, knee-bucklingly wrong.




And then, to re-pose for more of the same? On 9/11? You've got to be fucking kidding me!!!!







Look, I've got a vocabulary on an exact par with Mary Baker Eddy*, but I can't even begin to assemble the words necessary to address this. I am, at long last, speechless. And can you imagine the reaction in the Muslim world, where even showing the soles of ones feet is considered to be offensive? I am absolutely, utterly, comprehensively gobsmacked. Hey George, here's an idea. Why don't you drop trou, squat and strain, and lay down a nice big Cleveland Steamer right between the Stars and Stripes? And then your boyfriend-killing wife can wipe your ass with the Constitution.



*A free add (blog of your choice) to my blogroll for the first to identify the source of this quote.

UPDATE: Although Reuters apparently included the above photos among official photos of the 9/11 observance, there is now evidence that these pictures were created months ago by an artist named Ray Caesar. So a lot of people got p@wn3d. What's remarkable is the fact that nobody was particularly surprised to think that Chimpy and Pickles would do such a thing. The surprise arose from the pictures being released, not their existence. Their truthiness was never in doubt. Hey, maybe Disney/ABC can make a movie about it!

18 Comments:

  • Having lived my first 12 or 13 years as a Christian Scientist, I certainly know who Mary Baker Eddy is, but I can't imagine anybody speaking like her. Science and Health? Impenetrable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

  • Having lived my first 12 or 13 years as a Christian Scientist, I certainly know who Mary Baker Eddy is, but I can't imagine anybody speaking like her. Science and Health? Impenetrable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 PM  

  • Sweet! Mark Chapman's favorite book, baby!

    Salinger lives.

    Um, can you just add my blog again but call it "Nice Christian Thoughts"?

    I'm looking to expand th' old readershiperooni. Heh.

    Oh, hell with it. Let's just call it even after that Technobabe cockblockin' episode. It's keeping me up, man. The long nights.

    By Blogger Bobby Lightfoot, at 8:59 PM  

  • So does this mean the guy with the blog "Nice Christian Thoughts" knows where the quote came from? Heck and darn. Smile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • Technobabe! You rock. I sorry.

    yeah, it's from leviticus 344:903.

    By Blogger Bobby Lightfoot, at 11:27 PM  

  • It's from "Franny and Zooey" by J.D. Salinger, who did, indeed, write Mark David Chapman's favorite book.

    By Blogger roxtar, at 4:47 AM  

  • I thought the pictures looked a little Onion-esque.

    By Blogger Moderator, at 6:13 PM  

  • Dammit, I knew it was some damn Salinger.

    At least technobabe still comes here.

    By Blogger Bobby Lightfoot, at 11:58 AM  

  • You guys are way too brainiac for me.
    But maybe I can learn from you as I listen to Station Road.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

  • Damn Photoshop is great, isn't it?!

    BTW, I like your new logo.

    By Blogger Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass, at 4:57 PM  

  • Who is?
    [b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone online[/url][/b]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

  • Respects, your site is really excellently done
    - blackskytheory.blogspot.com 9
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • Looks good! Well done. All the best!
    - www.blogger.com p
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your web-site!Keep up this great resourse!With the best regards!
    Frank

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • MESSAGE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

  • Hello! 

    How do you change the size of your monitor?

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    Bye, - MyGirl! 


    [color=#6699cc][url=http://paid-surveys-siteicmeqhanxp.blogspot.com]how I m
    ake money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

  • MESSAGE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • Hi there 

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! Girly Girl 



    [color=#6699cc][url=online-paid-survey-yahoocomazzramlu.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home