Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Goddammit, Rumsfeld! You'll get under that bus and you'll like it!



"Come on, don't give me any of your thin lip. Get under there before I throw you under the fucker. My daddy already hired your replacement."

"Hey! Dammit, Rummy, don't be grabbing onto me! You're not gonna drag me under there with you. Just get your ass under that bus or I swear to God, those pictures of you and that bald-headed fella from the press room will be on the Google by sundown."


Bwaaaa-haaa-haaaa! I am not terribly graceful in victory. So sue me.

2 Comments:

  • I'm not dead yet.

    By Blogger Moderator, at 5:21 PM  

  • Roll over (but do not click) the link in the spam above and you'll learn what Mark Foley, Ted Haggard and Ken Mehlman will be doing in their spare time.

    By Blogger roxtar, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home